A while back, I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Muhammad Ashhar but I didn’t have the time to continue it on, now I decide I want to start the chain for a new award because it has been too long since the nomination to carry it on now but obviously thanking Muhammad for his previous kind nomination. Click on his name to go to his blog (it will open up in a new window, no need to worry) which I think is really good because it is so thought-provoking. Go ahead and check him out!
The meaning of this award:
It has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart.
The rules for this awesome award are as follows…
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and let them know
Eleven Random Facts about me:
- I fell in love with mint since my childhood years. I love anything mint, whether it’s ice cream, chocolate, milkshake… anything mint!
- I can’t be a blood donor because I’m anemic. Turns out I can’t be useful to anyone any time soon…
- I sometimes pre-visual situations, I think forward to time and imagine someone doing something or something happening and it turns out to be true. This leads to déjà vu moments.
- I am writing this blog in a lesson of Health & Social Care where I should be doing my coursework… If my teacher ever reads this, forgive me.
- I used to easily trust people, but I soon learnt my lesson and now I don’t trust or depend on anyone because I know that expecting is a crime and disappointment is the punishment .
- As a child, I used to think that an earthquake was a GIANT spider walking around the city and destroying all the buildings by stepping on them. I laugh out loud at this now.
- I don’t drink any fizzy drinks such as coke, lemonade etc. I don’t drink tea or coffee either. I like flavoured water or plain water.
- I wanna be Tumblr but I just don’t get Tumblr! Do you understand my frustration? Like, I wanna be part of those legendary screenshots, haha!
- I switch moods between having the motivation to do all my work in that moment and having no motivation at all, there is no in between. Caution, these mood swings can occur every 5 seconds to every hour, day, year…*smirks*
- I don’t believe in apologies that have no explanation with them. You cannot just say you’re sorry, you have to present a 10 slide power point explaining exactly why you are sorry, what you did and good reasons explaining why I should forgive you. If you don’t do this, I’m not even sorry saying this, but your apology has no value. Obviously, I exaggerated the ’10 slide power point’ bit but the rest of it is true.
- My moods switch between being a social butterfly to being socially awkward. Again, there is no in between.
Here comes the best part of this award… nominating other wonderful bloggers!
And the nominations go to… *drum roll*
- Patti Murin
- Restart Urgently Needed
- Harjit Singh
- LD – The Right Writing
- Learning Web Development
- The Book of the Seven Forbidden Wisdoms
- Serenity’s Ashrama
- Oscar Relentos
Thank you all so much, hope you take part and I look forward to reading your posts! Have fun with this award!