Go to check out his blog as it’s very informative and he’s such a nice person! Go ahead and do it, just click on his name above and visit it. Thank you for nominating me, mboki_m!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Insert the award logo onto your post.
- Answer the seven questions they asked you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you’ve nominated them!
Ooh, the exciting part… answering the questions!
1. Who is your favorite blogger, one blog you must visit at least once a day?
I like a couple of blogs but I don’t check them everyday. I like pattimurin a lot.
2. Do you have a plan for posting or you just post randomly?
Randomly. I post whenever I feel like I want to talk about something.
3. Who is your best friend?
I actually don’t have any best friends, or even friends for that matter! I like being alone and I like things that most people don’t so everyone talks to me but I don’t think anyone likes hanging around with me because I’m just different to how everyone else is. I don’t mind it though, I like it.
4. Can you tell us briefly about a place you will never forget.
I went on a trip to a theme park and had the most fun time with all the people in my life that I love. It is one of my fondest memories and I wouldn’t forget it for the world.
5. Which ranks high, your favorite movie Vs favorite book?
I don’t watch movies, I’m more of a book person. I like many books but I always tend to forget many stories (don’t worry, I remember when I read the blurb) because I’ve read so many books.
6. How important is politics in today’s world.
To me, it’s not important. But many people are into it and many people use political strategies in daily life so I guess it is important in the world.
7. What is fun to you?
Little things amuse me. Like when the breeze moves the trees, the birds chirp and the river flowing… Pretty pictures of nature. The little memories that I’ll randomly smile at then realise I look like a fool… (yep, I told you I was pretty weird)
1) What five things annoy you and which people do those things most in your life?
2) If you could invent a new colour, what would you name it?
3) Share 3 things which you’ve always wanted to do but never had a chance to do or you would like to try but can’t find the time or place?
4) City or countryside?
5) Where do you want to live if you got a chance to move permanently?
6) What’s your favourite colour and why?
7) When’s your birthday?
And now the bit I’ve been looking forward to! Nominating other bloggers 😀
I nominate… (drum roll please)